The following checklist includes essential information which may be helpful when writing the application for a youth exchange project. You can also find some useful tips and hints on what is important during this phase.
- Check the application deadline and make sure you are using the latest version of the online application form.
- Each partner group needs to be registered in the European Commission’s Funding and Tenders Portal and have a PIC code.
- You don’t need to complete all the information in the application form at one go. You can save the application as a draft.
- The applicant group needs to enter all the partner data, and then the online application allows generating a partner mandate. It needs to be signed and added to the application.
- Share the writing of the application with your partners. Each partner can write about activities and responsibilities of their group.
- Support your answers with concrete examples of your plans and implementation. If necessary, explain the terminology and methodology used.
- Always ask for advice from your National Agency before submitting your application – they cannot help after the deadline has passed.
- The Erasmus+ Programme Guide is full of useful information about project requirements and the budget structure.
Ottieni badge per l'attività
Metti in mostra le tue competenze!
The earner of this badge has accessed the checklist with essentials for writing the youth exchange application.
This badge is automatically issued after learner submits evidence of completing the badge task included in the educational activity available at the 'Star of Europe’ platform.
The ‘Star of Europe’ is hosted by the Finnish National Agency for Education, which also manages the European Union’s programme Erasmus+.
Prova verificata da: approvato dall'utente
Make a copy of the checklist and use it to follow the necessary requirements for a youth exchange project design.