The following checklist includes essential information which may be helpful when writing the application for a youth exchange project. You can also find some useful tips and hints on what is important during this phase.
- Check the application deadline and make sure you are using the latest version of the online application form.
- Each partner group needs to be registered in the European Commission’s Funding and Tenders Portal and have a PIC code.
- You don’t need to complete all the information in the application form at one go. You can save the application as a draft.
- The applicant group needs to enter all the partner data, and then the online application allows generating a partner mandate. It needs to be signed and added to the application.
- Share the writing of the application with your partners. Each partner can write about activities and responsibilities of their group.
- Support your answers with concrete examples of your plans and implementation. If necessary, explain the terminology and methodology used.
- Always ask for advice from your National Agency before submitting your application – they cannot help after the deadline has passed.
- The Erasmus+ Programme Guide is full of useful information about project requirements and the budget structure.