The following checklist includes essential information that may be helpful when preparing for a youth exchange project. You can also find some useful tips and hints on what is important during this phase.
- Partners must come from a programme country or an EU neighbouring country. Groups should be from at least 2 countries.
- Applicant group can be an informal group of young people, a youth or public organisation, but not an individual young person.
- You can find partners from international training events of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme.
- You can also find partners on the SALTO OTLAS database and through other national and international networks.
- All partners should agree on a shared topic and goals. Young people must be involved in making decisions on the project design.
- There should be clear task division between group leaders and young people from each partner group.
- Share all tasks among partner groups as equally as possible. Hosting partner should not carry the entire workload.
- Sign a Partnership Agreement with all groups, covering issues such as finances, safety and division of tasks.
Make a copy of the checklist and use it to follow the necessary requirements to prepare for a youth exchange.