The following checklist includes essential information that may be helpful when writing the report of a youth exchange project. You can also find some useful tips and hints on what is important during this phase.
- A youth exchange project report is produced using an online tool called Mobility Tool+.
- You should enter personal details of all the participants in the Mobility Tool+, and each group will submit evaluation about the project in there.
- The final budget will be checked in the Mobility Tool+.
- In your report, you should write about the implementation of the project, its verified impact and learning.
- A signed participant list and receipts of expenses that are reimbursed on the basis of real costs must be electronically attached to the report.
- The material produced should be attached to the report, allowing your National Agency to use it publicly.
- Processing of the final report can take up to 60 days, and the last part of the project grant will be paid as soon as the report has been checked.
Make a copy of the checklist and use it to follow the necessary requirements to prepare for a youth exchange.
Erhalte einen Badge für diese Aktivität
Mach mit und hole dir deinen Badge!
The earner of this badge has accessed the checklist with essentials for closing a youth exchange project.
This badge is automatically issued after learner submits evidence of completing the badge task included in the educational activity available at the 'Star of Europe’ platform.
The ‘Star of Europe’ is hosted by the Finnish National Agency for Education, which also manages the European Union’s programme Erasmus+.
Nachweis verifiziert von: Selbstbestätigung