The following checklist includes essential information that may be helpful when preparing for a youth exchange project. You can also find some useful tips and hints on what is important during this phase.
- Up to 80% of the granted funding will be transferred after the lead partner has signed the agreement.
- Make sure that all the practical arrangements planned are in place, confirm travel bookings and start putting plans in motion.
- Together with your partner groups start making a plan for health and safety of participants. Agree on common rules with young people.
- If your project includes an Advanced Planning Visit, representatives of all partner groups should meet to finalise preparation.
- Check the exchange activity schedule and agreements made with your partners during the application phase. Update them, if necessary.
Make a copy of the checklist and use it to follow the necessary requirements for building a group for youth exchange.
Get activity badge
Get activity badge subtitle
The earner of this badge has accessed the checklist with essentials for preparation for your youth exchange project.
This badge is automatically issued after learner submits evidence of completing the badge task included in the educational activity available at the 'Star of Europe’ platform.
The ‘Star of Europe’ is hosted by the Finnish National Agency for Education, which also manages the European Union’s programme Erasmus+.
Evidence verified by: self-approve
Make a copy of the checklist and use it to follow the necessary requirements to prepare for a youth exchange.